A downloadable game for Windows
Tempo Tantrum was made during the 2017 Train Jam
The music is having a tantrum and can't decide how fast to play. You move with the tempo, as do the enemies. Watch out for environmental objects like spike blocks, they don't have ears and will keep moving regardless, so don't get caught in their tracks when the music stops.
How to play:
- Two players (or one ambidextrous player) race to the end point.
- Don't move when the music has slowed down, and avoid anything red.
- Collect coins to raise your score.
- WASD moves player 1 (green)
- IJKL moves player 2 (blue)
- Alex Paschall (@UnrealAlexander)
- Andrew McTeer
- Jacob Koonce (@Kooncelot)
- Joseph Azzam (@JosephRAzzam)
- Michael Noland (@joatski)
- Used the character model and animations from the free Couch Knights sample, which is licensed for use only with Unreal Engine based products
|Published||Feb 26, 2017|
|Release date||Feb 26, 2017|
|Made with||Unreal Engine|
|Tags||Local multiplayer, Top-Down, Unreal Engine|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Player count||1 - 2|
|Links||Twitter, Twitter, Twitter, Twitter|
Unzip and run TempoTantrum.exe. If there is an issue with missing prerequisites, try running Engine\Extras\Redist\en-us\UE4PrereqSetup_x86.exe
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.